New York Service Area
“I love New York” isn’t just a state motto; it’s the way we do business with our Empire State Customers. That’s why Ambit Energy offers a 1% Savings Guarantee statewide, and works with leading transmission and distribution companies in New York to deliver power and superior service.
Our goal is to keep our New York Ambit Energy Customers powered, from Long Island to Lake Erie.
Ambit Energy Customers receive their transmission and distribution services from these New York power transmission and distribution companies:
- Con Edison supplies electricity and gas to areas of New York City and Westchester County
- The National Grid provides electricity and gas to areas of upstate New York
- Keyspan Gas provides gas to areas of Long Island, Metro and Upstate
- NYSEG provides electricity and gas to parts of upstate and most of southern New York
- RGE provides electricity and gas to portions of upstate New York
- Orange & Rockland brings electricity and gas to the northwestern suburbs of New York City
- Central Hudson Gas & Electric supplies electricity and gas to the Mid-Hudson River Valley area
- National Fuel Gas provides gas for western New York
Share Your New York
What do you love about the Empire State? We invite you to share your thoughts on our Facebook Page.