Pennsylvania Service Area
Non Service Area
Gas & Electric Download
Our key goal is always to bring the highest levels of reliability and satisfaction to our Customers in the Keystone State. That’s why Ambit Energy works closely with the state’s leading power and transmission companies to deliver both power and service. From the big cities to the small markets, we know our Customers can count on us for the best electricity value in Pennsylvania.
We’re proud to help power the state that drove, and still drives, so much of America’s economic growth with expertise in everything from steel to high-tech.
Ambit Energy Customers in Pennsylvania receive their service from these transmission and distribution companies:
- Metropolitan Edison – better known these days as Med-Ed – provides electric service to those in the southern and south eastern areas of Pennsylvania
- Penelec (Pennsylvania Electric Company) provides electric service for northern and central Pennsylvania, which includes portions of Montgomery, Chester, Bucks and Delaware Counties
- Penn Power energizes Customers along the west central Pennsylvania/Ohio border in parts of Crawford, Mercer, Lawrence, Beaver and Butler Counties
- West Penn Power provides electricity to counties across the southwestern, north central and southern border of Pennsylvania
- PECO, the largest utility and electric company in Pennsylvania, provides electricity and gas to the southeastern part of the state
- PPL, formerly Pennsylvania Power and Light, delivers electricity to 29 counties in central and eastern Pennsylvania
- Duquesne Light provides electricity for southwestern Pennsylvania
- Columbia Gas provides gas to Pittsburgh and Western Pennsylvania
- National Fuel delivers gas to Northwestern Pennsylvania, including the cities of Erie and Sharon
- Peoples Natural Gas supplies gas to Southwestern Pennsylvania
Share Your Pennsylvania
What’s so great about this historic state? We invite you to share your thoughts on our Facebook Page.